tisdag 5 januari 2010

About me...

Name: Alva
Called for: Alvis or just Alva
Astrological sign: Libra
Right or left handed: Right-handed
Piercings: A hole in the left ear and one in right ear
Tattoos: No, will never have
Length: Approx 1:40
Shoe size: 33-34
Hair: Blond
Freckles: Yep
Motto: Do not know
Which shampoo do you use? Different
What perfume do you use? Wild, by mexx
What are you afraid of? Pretty much, most vulnerable to snakes and wasps
Do you like roller coasters? Of course
Recent
Movie you rented? Rent movies so rarely, do not remember
Movie you bought? Do not really know, the witching hour, I think
The song you heard: If I Were A Boy - Beyoncé
The song you downloaded? Do not download songs
The person you called? Mom
The person who called you? Klara
TV shows you watched? Do not know
Favorite
Song: Right now it is, Breathe Me - Sia
Thing to do: Being with friends, Be with my family, blogging:)
Sports: Dance:) haha
Drink: Coca cola
Clothing: hmm .. Do not know
Movie: Many different...
Car: has no track of cars .. ;)
Series: Ghost Whisperer:)
Have you ever
Lied to someone? Yes, it is all well done sometime
Been in a fight? No
Been arrested? No
Number of
Times you been in love? Do not know...
Times your heart broken? Do not know...
Hearts broken because of you? Do not know...
Girls you kissed? No, or yes, girls in the family
People from school, you still have contact with? Can of course still in primary school;)
Times your names been in the newspaper? The name Alva has well been sometime that I've seen, but it has not been about me
Recent
The book you read? Under a sky of glass, super-exciting;)
The person you got e-mails of? Elin
The person you received the letter? Matilda, I think
The person you received the sms? Simone
Time your whole family ate dinner together? Yesterday
Thing you bought? Money for cell phone, I think
What have you done today? Sleeping, relaxing
Do you swear a lot? Well, not so much
When you rise up in the morning? Today was the half of one, hihi:)
What are you wearing? A pair of jeans shorts and a nike linen
What are you doing tonight? I really do not know
What are you allergic to? Nothing that I know
Where were you hurt? In my teeth
Do you use hair spray? Sometimes
Can you stand on your hands? Well, I can in one second:)
Salt or sugar? Sugar
Do you like ketchup? If I have something to
Are you happy now? Yes, I am usually
Were you happy last night? Yes
As you dance to? Mostly;)
Stockholm is ...? Sweden's capital city and the city I live in
Gothenburg is ...? Sweden's second largest city, believe me, hihi:)
Can you sing? Everyone can sing, but I do not know if I can sing well
Spaghetti or macaroni? Spaghetti
Country you want to visit? USA, New York, Norway, Thailand, and much more

Inga kommentarer: