måndag 4 januari 2010

Sorry about that I have not posted in a while

Hello!
I'm sorry I have not posted in a while, but I have not had the time!
But now I'm here!
I had a great New Year's Eve, it was great to see Molly, Alyssa, and Iselin!And any other course!I can not write about New Year's Eve was, haha:)
I have decided that I should write in English is also on the blog, both in Swedish and English for now, I have English readers, super course!
It was my cousin Louise who told me to start writing in English because it is her friends who are those who speak English or American for those coming from the U.S.
they were here over New Year, it was great fun!
Today I was, mom, dad and Viktor and drove cross-country skiing, I do not know where but it was nice anyway!
We heard another day
Have a good one!
/ / Alva

Inga kommentarer: